Where an organisation elects to deepen their knowledge, practice and implementation of Power to Kids, The MacKillop Institute can support increased capability through the purchase of full implementation support or a suite of one-off services.
Affordable 3-day mobilisation package to ensure sustainability
- Designing your implementation: Focusing on your implementation strategy, measurement and the link between policies and practices.
- Engaging the system: Provision of a best practice case study and collaborating with your service to map exit strategies and referral options.
- Champions and leaders (train the trainer): Building the capabilities of your leaders to embed trauma-informed and reflective practice; Implement the CARE and TALK models and sexual safety planning; Enhance the skills of your residential carers around the Power to Kids 10 topics.
- Cultural capabilities: Training specific to issues of sexuality and identity including the use of psycho-ed activities
Standalone training modules
Alternatively or in addition to the above, organisations can purchase training modules to suit specific needs.
- Creating change
- Having tough conversations
- Emotionally intelligent leadership
- Motivational Interviewing
- Creating organisational safety
- Dealing with secondary exposure to trauma
- Cultural capability
- Strengthening staff wellbeing
- Keys to successful education
Options can be tailored to your services specific needs. Packages will draw on evidence-based coaching models, with a focus on building your service's capabilities. Are there opportunities we've missed? Please contact us.