Emotions are among the primary determinants of behaviour at work. Leaders must understand that a key part of their job is to recognise, contain, and manage emotions in their organisations. This Professional Learning opportunity will equip you to learn how emotionally intelligent leadership can influence safety and effectiveness in your team, how to develop your own capacity in emotional intelligence and maximise practical tools from within the Sanctuary model.
Delivery Method: Live, 4 hour online training. Face to face upon request.
- Define Emotional Intelligence
- Identify common leadership challenges within your sector
- Review current theory and research
- Explore How emotional intelligence can guide accountability and conflict resolution
- Reflect on, and identify your own leadership style
- Create an Emotional Leadership Safety Plan
- Workshop problems for leaders using SELF framework
- Understand practical tools to support growth in Emotional Intelligence
- Connect to a Theory of Change and positive parallel process
To register your interest, complete the form below.