We're proud to be partnering with The Education Show at the official exhibition of the National Education Summit. The Institute's Ben Sacco will be speaking at both the Melbourne and Brisbane conference dates on the topic of Reframing Learning & Teaching Environments: From Adversity to Achievement. The MacKillop Institute is also the Knowledge Centre Sponsor at the Melbourne event so be sure to visit us!
Friday 17 - Saturday 18 June 2022
Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
Friday 5 - Saturday 6 August 2022
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Who should attend
The National Education Summit is aimed at all levels within the K-12 education sector. This includes classroom teachers, teacher librarians, IT coordinator and the school leadership team.
Principals and their leadership teams will benefit from hearing from leading industry experts and fellow educators, providing them with contemporary ideas and information to take back to school to implement straight away.
Teachers and their colleagues will walk away inspired, with new skills and new ideas to implement in their classrooms.
Come together as a community, share ideas, spend time collaborating and take a moment to refresh your passion for teaching away from the business of school.
About the event
The National Education Summit incorporates five individual events under the one roof specialising in special areas of interest within teaching and learning. The 5 key pillars include:
- Capacity Building School Libraries;
- STEM across the Curriculum;
- Diverse Learners;
- Digital Technology and Learning Spaces.
Alongside the dynamic presenters and sessions on offer during the summit, visitors will also have the opportunity to browse through the free trade expo - The Education Show and see first hand the offerings from over 100 exhibitors with a focus on educational resources, technologies and support.
The National Education Summit aims to provide the highest standard of professional development across key themes in the K-12 education sector and to ensure that participants have the latest, most innovative and relevant learnings to build their capacity as educators.
The National Education Summit strives to achieve these in the following ways:
- Demonstrate our vested interest in Australian Education, with people who know and love our education community by offering a platform for professional learning.
- Create a collaborative, face-to-face community for the education sector to meet, share and grow.
- Provide opportunities for educators to present and share their ideas in a supportive environment (both new and experienced teachers).
- Manage and curate content to provide high quality professional learning options for educators.
- Provide a platform for educational vendors to engage educator audiences in an interactive, experiential, collaborative environment.